May 8, 2012

Sweet Summertime

I usually have a hard time coming up with a title for each post I write, but tonight, there was nooooo problem. You know why? Because I am DONE! It's sweet summertime for me. I have no more school to think about until August. Hooray!

I do, however, have work (I got a new job at a bakery! What a blessing!) and cupcakes to think about. I've practically occupied every minute of my last couple of weeks with work, baking, studying, and the occasional social activity. Meaning...the blog was a bit neglected. However, here I am!

I have a couple of pictures to show you today. I have a REALLY easy guac recipe that I meant to share on Cinco de Mayo, but I never got around to it. Maybe I will one day. For now, here's what I've been up to...

I made 200 cupcakes for a Children's event at church. It was a mother-daughter princess party. So precious.


The cupcakes were the centerpieces for the tables at the event. 


This next picture definitely isn't the best, but it gives you an idea of what my dining room looked like the night before I delivered these bad boys.


Next up, a cake topper to go on a sheet cake for the Allatoona lacrosse banquet.


Just a heads up...I can do this logo and others for you! I can also make the cake. As always, feel free to contact me!

Aaaand, considering I have to be at work bright and early, I should really be getting to bed. I'll be back soon with some more pictures and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment