May 27, 2012

Under Construction

Hey everyone! Please excuse the lack of organization my blog has right now. I'm currently working on re-doing this blog AND creating a website! That way, I can use this blog specifically for recipes, pictures, and rambling, and I can use the website for business matters. I'm also working on a logo for Kristen's Cupcakery. It should make its premiere very soon. I have to thank my lovely mom for designing it for me. She's great!

Anyway, since it's been a while since I've posted, and because I promised you this recipe long ago, here's an appetizer to hold you over until I finish re-designing. Get it? Hold you over? Just as appetizers hold you over before dinner, this one will hold you over until my new look is ready. Ha. Ha. Okay...

EASY Guacamole 

Easy Guacamole 

Ingredients:
2 Avocados (very ripe...trust me on this one. Mashing rock solid avocados is no fun at all)
1 Small onion, finely chopped
1 Clove of garlic, minced
1 Ripe tomato, chopped
1 Lime, juiced
Salt and pepper to taste 

Directions:
Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl. Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Season with remaining lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Chill for half an hour to blend flavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment