July 30, 2012

Slow and Steady

My focus this past week or so has basically been on one thing and one thing only- moving. 

I'm in the process of moving into a town home with some awesome girls, and boy is it exhausting. Who knew furnishing a house could be so thought provoking and time consuming? Pictures will be coming very, very soon...I hope! It's a slow process (hence the slow and steady blog title), but we're getting there. 

On top of moving, I'm working 30 hours per week (with work days beginning at 5:00 am, might I add). I can literally hardly keep my eyes open when the clock strikes 8:00. I know, I know. I'm a party animal.

However, amongst the busyness that is my life, I've managed to squeeze in a little baking.

These first cupcakes are Coca-Cola cupcakes with Salted Peanut Butter frosting. 


These next cupcakes are Cookie Dough Cupcakes with Minnie Mouse decorations (obviously). I told y'all in my last post about the trip I took to Disney World. So, to thank the sweet family that took us, I made some well-suited desserts!



I know it's been quite a while since I've posted a good recipe for y'all to try, so I'll be sure to get one up soon! Hope everyone has a blessed rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment