July 13, 2012

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

This past week, I went to the wonderful land of Disney World! I hadn't been since I was about 6, so everything was pretty new to me. It was so, so exhausting (no idea how I did that when I was so little), but so, so fun. Some of my friends are just plain experts on Disney, so we definitely did it the right way- fast passed the most popular rides, packed our own lunches, used park hoppers to hit all the parks, and developed some serious strategy to fit ALL of the rides in during the two days we were there :) I even rode some roller coasters AND Tower of Terror. It was a successful trip for me. 




Early tomorrow morning, I'm off to my second vacation of the summer- Gulf Shores! I'm so excited about this. If you know me at all, you know that the beach is one of my absolute favorite places in the whole world. Plus, I'm going with my very best friends. What could be better?

Before I leave, I wanted to post a couple of pictures of the cupcakes I made during my vacay break. 

First, we have some Reeses Cupcakes. These are available for order anytime! $18 per dozen! This cupcake is a homemade chocolate cake with a Reeses PB Cup baked inside. The cupcake is frosted with peanut butter frosting and decorated with chopped Reeses (or a decoration of your choice). Visit my website, www.kristens-cupcakery.com, for more details on this and many, many other cupcakes. 


Second are Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. These are also available for order at $18 per dozen. They have a cookies and cream cake (so delicious) with an Oreo on bottom. They're then frosted with cream cheese frosting and decorated with chopped Oreos (or a decoration of your choice). 


Lastly are some Luau cupcakes very similar to ones I made a couple of weeks ago. These are just vanilla with vanilla frosting and some beachy fondant decorations. 


And on that note...Gulf Shores, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment