April 15, 2012

First Birthday Fun

Good morning!

I have a few free minutes before I have to head off to church, so I thought I'd squeeze a quick blog post in.

These next few weekends (this weekend included) are busy, busy, busy when it comes to baking, so I will have plenty of posts coming up soon.

The baking agenda for this weekend was all about a sweet little baby's first birthday party.  The party theme was owls, and I got to make a smash cake for her. It was so much fun, and it actually ended up being one of my favorite cakes.



I can't wait to see pictures of little Kensley digging her hands into it!

I hope everyone has a happy Sunday full of family, fellowship, and worship of our sweet Jesus!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24 

No comments:

Post a Comment