December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I didn't really talk much about this in my last post, so I'll do that now. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did. I so enjoy just sitting around with my family and friends, playing games, eating delicious food, and talking. It's just the best. I'm sad it has to end, but I'm looking forward to what the new year has to bring. Speaking of the new year, I'm making New Year cookies tomorrow, and I'll have pictures of those asap. Well, hopefully I'll have pictures of those. If they turn out horribly (I'm still working on my cookie decorating skills...to say the least), there may not be pictures. Or maybe I'll show you just how bad they look so you can see the progress I make as I keep practicing.

Here's what I have to show you today. I had a couple of orders from sweet friends and friends of the family on Christmas Eve. One was for Red Velvet Cake and the other was for Carrot Cake Cupcakes. Since these were orders, I obviously couldn't cut into them to show you the inside...but you get the picture :) So, here are my creations!


Red Velvet Cake


Carrot Cake Cupcakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment