December 27, 2011

4th Annual Dessert Fest

I love home. Home is so good.

I love sitting by the fire and Christmas tree. I love hanging out with my family and friends. I love having NO school work to do. I love having no stress. I love not missing home...because I'm there. I love relaxing and just doing whatever I feel like doing whenever I feel like doing it.

However, I'll have to meet reality again in a couple of weeks, and I'm already dreading it.

BUT. And this is a big "but". Passion 2012 is LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY! I can't even begin to describe my excitement. The Passion movement brings such joy and, well, passion to my life. Passion City Church has been such a blessing to me. My family got to enjoy their Christmas Eve service, and it was just as good as I had expected. Needless to say, it made me even more excited for the 4 days I'll be spending in Atlanta next week.

Anyway, I'll start talking about food now. Every year, my friends and I have a mini progressive dinner to celebrate Christmas together. This year was the 4th one, and it was just as fun as always. My house was the dessert house (shocker, eh?), and though I don't have pictures of everything I made, I do have a couple. Here we go...

Cupcakes

Gingerbread Cookies


Aaaaand here are all of my friends...some of my favorite people ever, and some of the greatest blessings God has given me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment