May 2, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

I'm sitting at my kitchen table right now waiting on a cake to come out of the oven, so I figured, what better time than now to update the blog I rarely keep up with?

I have had the BUSIEST week in terms of orders. I won't go into detail on each and every one of them, but let's talk numbers. By this coming Monday, I will have made, decorated, and delivered 451 cupcakes, 2 cakes, and 40 cupcakes in a jar in the preceding week. In one week! Not to mention I took two finals this morning and I have another one coming up on Tuesday.

Now, I don't say all of this to complain or brag about all of my orders. I say it because I'm explaining (or making an excuse for) how behind I am on my blog posts. But let's be honest, I'm always behind. Moving on.

Here are some of the projects I've been working on.

Peace sign and heart cookies as a party favor 

Lingerie cake and cupcakes for a bachelorette party 


Art themed cake for a birthday party


Nautical themed cupcakes for a birthday party


Gender reveal cupcakes for (you guessed it) a gender reveal party


It's a BOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment