June 17, 2012

Family Fun Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there! My family had a great weekend visiting my grandparents in South Carolina.


I made a carrot cake (Dad's special request) for the occasion, but it pretty much got devoured quicker than I could take a picture of it. Father's Day lunch today was at Hudson's BBQ in Columbia. It won multiple awards over the years, so I was really exciting about trying it. It had an awesome atmosphere and some pretty delicious food.

Anyway, I have quite a few desserts to show y'all that I've made over the past couple of weeks.

Number 1: Wedding Shower Cupcakes (Vanilla and Red Velvet)



Number 2: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes; This is a Chocolate Chip Cookie cake with a Cookie Dough filling and Brown Sugar frosting


Number 3: 5th Birthday Cupcakes (Vanilla)


Number 4: Bride and Groom Chocolate Covered Strawberries


I think I've caught you up on everything, so that's all for now!

Hope everyone has a happy, happy Monday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment