February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

You know what's coming up on Tuesday? That's right, it's "eat-chocolate-until-your-teeth-rot-away-day." My favorite day of the year! Not.

No, no....I'm just kidding. I don't hate Valentine's Day. I just don't find it very exciting. Anyway, whether I like the holiday or not, it's a wonderful reason to decorate some cookies.




Speaking of love and Valentine's Day and things of the sort, my friends and I saw The Vow last night. There were some mixed feelings about the movie, but I for one really enjoyed it. It doesn't take too much for me to like a movie, though...especially when Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams are in it.


I just thought I'd throw that in there.

Okay, I hope you all have a wonderful week (February 14th included!).

PS: Let's all pray that this cold weather will go away soon. Who cares if it just decided to show up two days ago? It's messing up my running schedule and I'm ready for it to go away already!

No comments:

Post a Comment