November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom

So I'm a little late getting to this blog post, but better late than never, right? Anyway, last Tuesday (the 15th) was my brother's birthday and last Thursday (the 17th) was my mom's birthday. I came home from school on Thursday to surprise my mom for her birthday, but before she got home from work, I had some time to make some yummy birthday cupcakes! I asked my mom what kind of dessert she wanted for her birthday, and her special request was just some vanilla cake with vanilla icing. Yes, it's that good! We do love chocolate around here, but this cake is just about even with anything chocolate!




Tomorrow is THANKSGIVING! Be prepared for some pie pictures, along with Pumpkin Spice Cupcake pictures and recipe...to come in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment