April 28, 2011

Flavors and Pricing

Since I've never posted anything about flavors or prices, I thought I'd do that tonight. Here's a list of cupcake options. I also do cakes, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered cookies, etc. that vary in price. I'll come up with a set price for those things...one day. For now, here are the cupcakes.

12 dollars per dozen
vanilla/ chocolate cupcakes with vanilla/ chocolate buttercream-- sprinkle/ simple decorations only

15 dollars per dozen 
vanilla/ chocolate cupcakes with vanilla/chocolate buttercream-- fondant/ gum paste decorations

18 dollars per dozen
specialty flavors including--
     -Cookies and Cream (cookies and cream batter with cream cheese frosting; topped with 1/2 of an Oreo cookie)
     -Peanut Butter Cup (chocolate batter with peanut butter frosting and Reeses peanut butter cup in middle; topped with 1/2 of a Reeses cup)
     -Red Velvet (red velvet batter with cream cheese frosting)
     -Pumpkin Spice (pumpkin spice batter with special cinnamon cream cheese frosting)
     -Carrot Cake (carrot cake batter with cream cheese frosting; additional cost for fondant carrot topping)
     -Milky Way (Chocolate batter with Milky Way filling and special Milky Way frosting; topped with 1/2 of a Milky Way bar)

There will be many more flavors to come as I continue to experiment with them! Cookie Dough Cupcakes and Snickers Cupcakes are next on the list to try. The recipes look AMAZING. I'm also going to be working on decorated, cut-out sugar cookies soon. I'll post some pictures once I get better at them :)

That's all for now! If you have any questions about pricing, flavors, ordering, etc., please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment