October 8, 2012

Top 5 Fall Recipes

How great is the weather today? It is 54 degrees right now. 54!! Although it would be nice if the sun would come out, the cooler temperatures are absolutely glorious. At least for now. I might get tired of it after a few days.

Anyway, with the weather being as fall-ish as it is,  I thought it would be appropriate to post (in order) my favorite fall recipes. So, here's the countdown, from number 5 to the number 1 BEST fall recipe. Enjoy!

5. Apple Coffee Crumb Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze










Though it was tough to put these in order, as they're all great, the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread ultimately wins my heart. This is a moist pumpkin bread with a cream cheese mixture in the middle. To top it all off, a cinnamon glaze is poured over the top of the loaf. SO GOOD. 

My advice to you- get in the kitchen and get this bad boy in the oven right now.

Happy baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment