June 14, 2011

The Ultimate Cookie Dough Lover's Dessert

Before I begin, in my defense, I was in Greenville on a mission trip last week, and the week before that I was busy getting over graduation and getting ready for the trip. So now that I've given my excuse, I'll go ahead and say I haven't baked in a couple of weeks. Shocking, I know. HOWEVER, these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies make up for the absence. They're delicious, and like the title of this blog post says, the ultimate cookie dough lover's dessert. They're brownie on bottom and homemade cookie dough (egg free!) on top.


Another excuse for the lack of baked goods...I just got a MacBook Pro and have had a really hard time getting off of it. It's incredibly addicting. But there will be more baking this week because it's VBS week. We all know what that means...teacher break room desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment