May 17, 2011

Graduation Day

I'm not making my own graduation cake due to complete lack of time, so I decided to make Drew one for graduating from grad school at Georgia State.


After the family eating a piece, Drew taking about half of the cake home, and the three of us having just one more piece, it was sadly gone in no time. What's the next event? Memorial day? I need another excuse to bake. I have so many awesome recipes I want to try. On the agenda for this week, though-- shower cupcakes (just finished...pictures soon!), another graduation cake, cupcakes for a couple of classes at school, and more cupcakes. There are about 100 cupcakes in various containers in my freezer right now. There are cupcakes EVERYWHERE! Speaking of which, I need to go decorate. Off to the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment