February 10, 2011

footballs, carrots, and birthdays, oh my

Hey blog readers!

So it's been a while since I've posted. It's not that I haven't been baking, because of course I have, but I've been doing a lot of practice runs lately. I don't really like to take pictures of my practice cakes. After all, they're practice! Anyway, here's my first post of February.

First up-- Super Bowl cupcakes for our Sunday School party.



Second-- Carrot Cake Cupcakes for the preschool teacher Coffee House. The topper is a fondant carrot.



Third-- a glimpse of Sarah's birthday cake. I didn't get a picture of the actual cake, but I do have one of her blowing out the candles. Happy 18th Sarah!


That's all I have for now, but I'll definitely have some more pictures coming up within the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment