January 4, 2011

The Bachelor is Back

Brad Womack has returned as The Bachelor, and what else do we do but watch the drama unfold? I do love the show, but I love the company it brings even more. I love that The Bachelor gives me an excuse to hang out with my BEST friends every Monday night, eat chocolate, and have girl talk. The show improves my Mondays immensely. Actually, I often look forward to Mondays. Who does that? Anyway, I had to make some cupcakes to kick off the new season. So...here they are. As you can tell, all of the cupcakes have roses on them except for one, which has a bowtie on it. I wonder why? :)



The cupcakes were vanilla with vanilla buttercream. The roses and bowtie were made out of royal icing. Royal icing is just a special kind of icing that dries hard and allows me to make the decorations for the cupcakes ahead of time.

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment