December 17, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So as popular as Christmas baking is, and as much as I do it, I've hardly had ANY time to take pictures of/post pictures of my food. I've made pretty generic things, anyway-- fudge, white chocolate covered foods, peanut clusters, etc. These are the first "photo worthy" foods I have made, and now that school is over, I actually have time to post about them. So here they are--

The first ones are reindeer cookies made for a preschool teacher luncheon/gathering. They're just nutter butters covered in melted milk chocolate, m&m noses, and pretzel antlers. They taste delicious, too!




And this is just a generic cake made for my family gathering this weekend.


There's much more food to be made as Christmas is only 8 DAYS AWAY, so I'll be busy in the kitchen for the next week! Of course, that's not a chore for me. I do love to bake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment